Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrmillelacs

leatherman crunch

4 posts in this topic

anybody got one? do you like it? after many years of great service, i lost my original leatherman. I am thinking about getting the leatherman crunch, the one that has a vise grip instead of a regular pliers. wondering if anyone has any feedback on this thanks

I can't comment on the Crunch but I really like my Wave.

------------------
Wables

I have had a crunch since they 1st came out .. They are a great tool. The pliers lock on just as well as any vice grip, the *tools* are all locking so they dont fold up on you. They are definitely worth the extra money to own if you use multi-tools frequently.

For fishing I prefer the normal leatherman for the needle nose pliers.. I generally have both along.

you may also want to check out the schrade vice grip multi tool. I think they are $25 at sears and I've seen a different brand at menards for $20. I've broken my phillips bit on one of my schrades but other than that I wouldn't leave home without it. I've got one in the truck and in the ATV.