Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toenail

spinner blades

6 posts in this topic

hey there...
wheres a good company to buy
spinner blades? in bulk.
thanks eh,
tony

I get mine from Stamina. Give them a try. Not sure if we are allowed to post addy's in here or not.... Use a search eng and you should be able to find it.

You could also check out Janns Netcraft. They carry all kinds of tackle/rod building gear.
Like E-dude says , do a search. Thier site is kinda hard to navigate ( in other words it sucks ) so E-mail em and ask for a catalog.
I've ordered stuff from them for years and never been dissapointed.

Stamina has a great selection.. more than anyone should ever need. They do have an online catalog. Search for stamina inc.

Hagens based out of one of the Dakota's is also a good source. The last I knew they didnt have an online catalog, but there was a site to request a catalog.

Cabela's has a good selection and a good price when buying bulk. I like the chartreuse and orange beads Cabela's carries also.

I believe Hagans is just a distributor. They supply/deal with places like Netcraft , Stamina etc and don't sell to the general public. Too bad too because you can get the same stuff there cheaper than Stamina/Netcraft. The catch is you have to buy in large quantities.