• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saganaga-lake map

IFallsRon

Question

5 answers to this question

Howdy Byte. I can't help ya with the rom part of it, but the only map that I know of Sag that shows depths are made by "Lake Maps". They aren't the most accurate, but will give you a good idea. If I had to buy one map for fishing Sag, it would be this map. Not sure if a cdrom is available. If you find one, I would be interested in it myself. Headin' up in a week to fish it one last time for the season. Awesome lake. Good luck in your hunt, Junky...........

------------------
A fishing guide is just a fishing junky who takes others with him to support his habit.

S.T. I dont know but look at the DNR maps for Sag. then look at Fischers. No comparison to me. I cant find a good DNR map for half the lakes I like. My McEnzies are good too. I wouldnt want to rely on those DNR maps to motor around a lake Ive never been on!