• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nice talking with you Dave. Let me know how you make out with dat guy in Anoka. Go easy on your dad der with dem vater eaters he's not a spring chicken anymore. Give us a yell if and when you come to NY. I'll tell Jay and John yous twos said hey der in the morning. We going fishing...

No Tim, I have not got the chance to call him..... been too busy. I will acll him this weekend, I will.

DUFFMAN

I'm going to get a hold of you one night when Jeff is a little better and go visit him with the Bacardi calander girls.....I have been there with that type of injury and it's a long process... He was lucky...so was I.

Dave - Yepper he's a busy guy I am trying to get in touch with him about a camera for Mark. Tried yesterday and he was out of the office and left another message with him today.

Dave you tried to mate your sled with a tree too? I don't know much about them sleds but my brother Chris broke his leg on one don't know if it was tree or it just rolled over on him he was riding with his wife up in Canada many years ago.

Were all hoping for a quick recovery for Jeff and tell him NASCAR is on a track with no trees... LOL

nOPE...No snowmachine involved just a 30 foot verticle jump off a roof and landed on my feet result....4 months in the hospital, 8 surgeries, one year in wheelchair and now I can outrun most 70 year olds.