Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dano2

Lowrance x97, x87

2 posts in this topic

Is it worth it the extra money to get the x97 over the x87 with the 1500 watt difference?
Also, how does it stack up to the Vex. Edge, if the money isn't the object, which one would you get if either?
thanks

You wont need the extra watts unless your fishing deep water over 200 feet. They don't compare much to the Edge as the Edge is in a class of its own with its dual transducer technology.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459
www.millelacsguideservice.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 70 HP Johnson motor.  Older model, but low hours on it.  Starts up fine, but when I go to give it gas the engine bogs down and won't come anywhere near running as fast as it should.  Anyone have any thoughts on the cause?  Wondering if maybe the carbs need to be cleaned.  If so, anyone know how much of a job that is?   Thank you in advance for any feedback.
    • The Warriors won't lose anyone that wants to stay with them since Durant is basically sitting back and saying pay my boys and then we will take care of business.  Hard to lure a free agent from them if their studs take such paycuts...
    • Score!! Nice find.
    • I still don't like the Hanzal/White trade.  I can see a team that is on the edge or coming into the playoffs as a 6,7,8 seed, but at the time, the Wild was 1st in the West and everything was going great.  I really didn't see a reason why they needed to change or bring in other players.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  They could have brought guys up from Iowa down the stretch to spell the vets and give them some motivation.   I'd like to know what Baby Boudreau wants to change or what he would like to see on the team. It would be nice to have somebody that really knows and wants to work the front of the net.  Parise is the closest thing we have to that and that isn't good for his longevity.  Be nice if Coyle embraced a role like that and used his size out front.  
    • Probably because most people wouldn't sell one of these for that much. I'm not sure why they did and well I didn't ask. Maybe they didn't like it as even being a older grill it had hardly been used and looks like new. I already had a Holland Companion grill that works great but this is even better. 
    • Skol!  I'm excited to see how Cooks pans out.  He seems legit so far!  What was the deal with KFAN ditching the rubechat forums?  I know the political page could get a little overheated at times but the others seemed pretty tame.  Too bad! 
    • Wow!! Now THAT's a deal!!!!!!! Why can't I find stuff like that?! 
    • Well not exactly new. Found this at a yard sale for $40.     
    • Havnt seen him for a while and is a lot bigger now.     
  • Our Sponsors