• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok guys, I have in my hands a list of lake and some maps of them I want to fish. Most of them have no state access and was wondering if any of you have fished them. They are small in size but i think that is in my favor. Here are some that a peaking my interest: Green Lake(Not Greenlakes state part), Canastota Reservoir, Hatch lake, Stoney Pond. I have more but don't want to give them all out. wink.gif

Fished Stoney and slammed the crappies in there about 7 years ago no hogs though but some decent fish culled through. The pines to the left of the launch were very good in 7' of water but that was with Mike and I in the Old Town in the spring. Never ice fished it but I believe we marked quite a bit of structure in there. Let me know bub I'll give it a whirl with ya...

Took a ride along the north shore this am checking out the ice on Oneida and low and behold I saw t small traps out from the west lake street in North Bay.They were in about 25-28 ft of water between lake st and Lewis Pt.Had the lake all to themselves on this end.Still raining here yes it is.

Tim : May travel north with you and Tyler. I will call you on sat. Unsure what Michaels plans are. Should have the new pro by then.