• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What Do You Do?

Try Too Fish

Question

Hi
Do you like to keep your crank-baits in the cardboard box that they came in?I do then you always have handy, lure weight and dive depth and the hooks do not get tangled shocked.gif
What do you store them in? Those plastic cases have a lot of waisted space when you put boxes in them!
What i would like to find is a storage box that is compartmentalized similar to the musky lure boxes only on a smaller scale,I think confused.gif.(But have not yet) frown.gif
Thanks in advance for your ideas! smile.gif

------------------
Try Too Fish
Forced Too Work!!:)

4 answers to this question

I put all of my Shad Raps, e.g. No 5's, 7's, Husky, floaters in the adjustable Plano compartment boxes arranged by size and model.

This way, I can store them in the nose of my ProV (3-boxes) and the rest I stack in my soft-sided tackle bags like you get from any local shop or from a catalog.

The hooks do get caught, but I try to only put a few lures into each compartment.

------------------
Chells

Try to fish,

Shoot me an email and I'll give you some info on where you can find it. I looked for two years before I found a good system for storing my cranks.

[email protected]

Borch

------------------
I bad day of fishing??? I honestly don't know what you're talking about!

I haven't found to much tackle that won't fit into a Plano 3701 (slim profile) tackle box, with the exception of musky baits. They just make more sense for plastics, terminal, most cranks, rigs, etc, etc.....