Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scoot

Bucher Tackle Company

1 post in this topic

Not too long ago I wrote a post about a Super Topraider that was giving me problems. I didn't get any advice on how to fix it, so I decided to contact the company to request a replacement lure (the store where I bought it was out and was unable to order more).
Long story short- I ended up getting an e-mail from the president of the company explaining he was very sorry I had a bum product and that he'd like to "take good care of me" to get my business in the future. I am extremely satisfied with the customer service I received and would recommend to anyone their products based on how incredibly well I was treated.
Way to go Bucher Tackle Co.
Scoot

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• arby's fries frozen?  at supermarket?  have to look for them...
    • Oh, just like the Rompers you are wearing around town then.
    • Made some frozen Arby's fries tonight and wow they were great. I would be sold just on the fries alone in this thing.   11mins cooked frozen, better and quicker than the drive thru lol
    • Actually the guy at ace was pretty close. These little guys are for framing steel studs before sheetrocking,  but yes they also could be for sheet metal work even though they are black . But your right hawg sharp and go in fast. 
    • What  a sweet find !!   Even better that you had a camera handy !!
    • Great trade and as of last year I know I wasn't ready to part with Lavine and his potential but that all changed when he went down with the injury.  I hope Lavine becomes a stud for Chicago in a few years but our time to win is now with this addition!!  Great move giving up hope for a top 15 player in the league that plays D is brilliant with the young studs we still have on roster.  Now all we need to do is add another player or 2 in free agency to strengthen our bench and we will be looking good.  Excited for the free agency to start!!! Playoffs here we come!!!!!! GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!
    • http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/06/22/mall-of-america-slips/   Classic case of doctors juicing up a medical claim with a series of failed therapies, creating a life long patient and a corporation with deep pockets to bill for those services.  Think not?  Dont be so naive.  Nobody wanted to fix her, they just wanted to keep billing, sad deal that happens all too often.          
    • That Drouin contract at 5.5 is kind of bad for us right now. Nino is far more proven than him and Granlund has had the beast season out of the 3 of them. Hard to see anything under 5 for each of them. 
    • Looks like the Wild moved Schroeder for....another Schroeder.  Maybe the new guy will be more consistent.   I see Evander Kane is on the trade market.  On the expensive side, but if the Wild decide to move Scandella instead of Dumba, that would free up more money.  A guy capable of scoring 30+ goals with some size would be sweet.     I am thinking Granlund and Nino each sign for in between 4-5$ mil each.  Hopefully less and hopefully Pominville will restructure a little.  Doesn't leave a ton of cap space for free agents or other guys.     Lots of moving parts in Chicago.  They seem to be moving a lot of parts around to try to work with their cap situation.  
  • Our Sponsors