• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prop Repair suggestions???

Jonesin4eyes

Question

I nicked up my aluminum prop this weekend and need to get it repaired anyone have a suggestion on a good place to go for this?
I live in the south metro and hoping to find somewhere that I don't have to drive an hour to get to if possible.

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

That Waconia landing area is tough on the props... frown.gif
We dinged ours as well blush.gif

[This message has been edited by fishnAddict (edited 07-22-2003).]

On Hwy 7 in Minnetonka as you are going East just past 101, there is a Yellow mailbox with a prop on it. Try him. He has fixed a few things for me. I think Specialized Welding is the company name.

35.00! Wow that is cheap. I was thinking Twin City Outboards, but I believe it's more than 35.00.

Better Parts huh, I will look them up. I have a prop that I need to get remolded again.

Thanks BUSHWAC

Quick Q - is there a story to your "handle"?

EBass- my handle is a spin off of my last name. My buddies started calling me BUSHWAC because I always had a shortcut on our BWCA canoe trips. I don't think they'll ever forget those " SHORT CUT'S "!!

Also, I think a lot of people who "rebuild" prop's will send them out to people who actually rebuild them.