• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boat lifts

kwe

Question

Looking for a new or used boat lift. Who are some good dealers to do business with. Also, which type of lift works out better a cantileaver or vertical. Any preferences concerning different manufacturers. I'm on Prior Lake and the water does vary during each boating season by a foot or two. My lift would be in water levels which vary from 3' to 5' deep during the season. I would also want a canopy. My boat is 20' with a 99" beam and weighs approximately 2,500#'s. Any advice would be welcome. Now that I bought this boat I realize what people mean by boats being a hole in the lake in which you throw money.

1 answer to this question

Kwe

Post a message in the items wanted forum also, someone might check that before checking your post here.

You can't reply in that forum, so leave a contact number or e-mail.

[This message has been edited by Chris Haley (edited 06-25-2003).]