Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
The Chemist

Blue Fox Markers

I haven't seen any in awhike either but there are some choices that are high visibility that are between 30-60 or something like that.

Since we aren't to put web links in here e-mail me at minnesotasports@safsc.org

I just threw one away!!!!! shocked.gif I bet you would have paid big money for it!!!!

It was in an old box filled with old fishing stuff. I remember using this stand up marker a lot when fishing with my dad as a kid years ago. With GPS now, I very rarely use a marker. Sorry!

When I owned a boat, about 8-12 years ago, i always used Blue Fox to drop down on spots. I want to purchase some of those for a some of my friends but, all I find are the ones made by Lindy that lay in the water. The Blue Fox was nice because it stood up. Does anybody know if they stopped making them?/

Thanks

you can still buy the blue fox lited bobbers at melenes holiday in onamia, as of last week anyway..why are all the other lited bobbers so junky anyway?

Well thanks again for all the replys. I went on to the Blue Fox HSOforum the other day to see if I can send in a comment but, no luck so maybe I will try the other sites to see if any thought of remaking it. I was out with some buddies this weekend and I mentioned it and I think all of us at one time owned one of these and we all agreed that it did a good job.

mrmillacs--try the Thill brand of lighted bobbers--they let you add extra light if you need it...

------------------
Chells