Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Chemist

Blue Fox Markers

10 posts in this topic

I haven't seen any in awhike either but there are some choices that are high visibility that are between 30-60 or something like that.

Since we aren't to put web links in here e-mail me at minnesotasports@safsc.org

I just threw one away!!!!! shocked.gif I bet you would have paid big money for it!!!!

It was in an old box filled with old fishing stuff. I remember using this stand up marker a lot when fishing with my dad as a kid years ago. With GPS now, I very rarely use a marker. Sorry!

Sadly, I think they have been discontinued.
So have the nite bobbers they made as well.

Yes Discontinued.

Because Normark (Rapala) bought Storm and Blue Fox.

Chev

Maybe by Blue Fox markers and lighted bobbers will be antiques someday smile.gif

When I owned a boat, about 8-12 years ago, i always used Blue Fox to drop down on spots. I want to purchase some of those for a some of my friends but, all I find are the ones made by Lindy that lay in the water. The Blue Fox was nice because it stood up. Does anybody know if they stopped making them?/

Thanks

you can still buy the blue fox lited bobbers at melenes holiday in onamia, as of last week anyway..why are all the other lited bobbers so junky anyway?

Well thanks again for all the replys. I went on to the Blue Fox HSOforum the other day to see if I can send in a comment but, no luck so maybe I will try the other sites to see if any thought of remaking it. I was out with some buddies this weekend and I mentioned it and I think all of us at one time owned one of these and we all agreed that it did a good job.

mrmillacs--try the Thill brand of lighted bobbers--they let you add extra light if you need it...

------------------
Chells