• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ranger 617VS

Diago

Question

Hi:

I currently have a Lund 1800 tiller with a 100 Yamaha on it. I fish mostly Bass and Tournaments, I fish for walleyes occasionally. I am thinking of going to a ranger for the speed and looks mostly. Does anyone have any advise on the fisherman series? Do you like them, is the ride good, is it stable? I am also thinking of The roller option on the trailor to help unload on smaller lakes with a poor access. The 617 looks like it would be okay to launch on smaller lakes. Any adise would be appreciated

Thanks,
Jim

1 answer to this question

I have a 2002 619VS right here. It's one of the best boats I ever had. Smooth, stable and fast. I would't get a roller trailer, this one I have was dropped on ground due to roller trailer, stay with bunks, it will be better.
It's the only boat I had where 3 people can jig on one side of boat and it won't lean on it. Dry as never other, even in tough waters. Negative aspect.....price shocked.gif