• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carpet Cleaner

Lip RIPPER!

Question

6 answers to this question

I have tan carpet in my boat, and spill coffee in it all the time. I wet the inside down and use Simple Green diluted in water. Brush it around a little and rinse. Inevitably, I will tip over my coffee the first time I go out afterwards.

Ditto on the simple green for most stains. Has taken our grease spots, blood, dog pee, "chaw" stains, coffee and dirt spots in my tan boat carpet. Wet the area, spray it on, scrub area and rinse with clean water. About 3.50 for a spray bottle at menards. I use the spray bottle at full strength per directions on bottle for spot cleaning.
Xplorer

PS: it gets stains out of housecarpet as well. Just had all our carpets cleaned on thursday and yesterday my wife had a bottle of babyfood carrots break and spill all the way up our white stairs. The Mrs was freakin out cause the spray-on carpet clearer didnt get it out. I used the Green and had them out in about 15 minutes. Chalked up some big-time points for that one grin.gif

[This message has been edited by Xplorer (edited 05-19-2003).]

It looked like he had dog sh-t on the bottom of his shoes after we got out fishing. Luckily it wasn't but he did muddy it up a little. Then in his frustration he kicked the leach bucket over and a pound of them were crawling all over the place. Nothing major but it could only happen to him. Fishing was good on Sat. and we even managed to put 62 miles on. Slower yesterday.