• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quantum Ti 2000 drag knob

Question

Here's my problem. Was messing with my reel and my kid's reel and wasn't paying attention, next thing I knew the little knob on the end of the spool had fallen off and gone through the dock. It's got to be about a $1 part but I can't find anyplace to get a replacement. The reel is of course worthless with out it. Any ideas what I can do?

2 answers to this question

Shorelunch, do yo have your owners manual for the reel? If you do you can call Quantum at 1-800-588-9030, Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:45p.m. CST and just give them the part number. Or try Quantum's HSOforum to try and find the part number. They also have a list of authorized repair places in MN on their HSOforum. I called them on a part for mine once and they sent it to me. I had my manual so it was easy to get the part number tho.

Shorelunch,
I was looking on the HSOforum a little more and it appears they no longer will send direct to you --but they suggest you contact one of the dealers they have listed on the site. Sorry.