• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outboard Repair Shop?

Aquaman01

Question

5 answers to this question

aqua,
there is a guy right down 94 towards st. augusta exit that works out of his house ..he is very good and very resonible his name is mike's marine repair

1-320-229-4014

have all my work done there now.... hopwe this helps....

Here's another "pop" for Bruce's Outboard, best outboard mechanic in this state! He often fixes things the first time around after others have had three and four chances. You will have to wait for an opening though, but worth every penny to hear that motor run the way it should. TROY

Thanks a lot, guys!! I appreciate it! The motor was dropped off today at Boater's Dream near Little Falls 'cause that's where it came from, and they're seeing what they can do. I really appreciate all the replies, and I'll see how this shakes out! I'll also let ya know how it turns out!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes