Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman01

Outboard Repair Shop?

6 posts in this topic

Hi. Looking for a shop to get my motor running - Buffalo area. E-mail RobertC@fishingworks.com

Thanks!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

You're close enough to come to Sauk Rapids and Bruce's Outboard Shop (320) 253-9273. He's real good and reasonable but busy. You'll have to call and get on the calendar.

aqua,
there is a guy right down 94 towards st. augusta exit that works out of his house ..he is very good and very resonible his name is mike's marine repair

1-320-229-4014

have all my work done there now.... hopwe this helps....

Here's another "pop" for Bruce's Outboard, best outboard mechanic in this state! He often fixes things the first time around after others have had three and four chances. You will have to wait for an opening though, but worth every penny to hear that motor run the way it should. TROY

I used to work with Bruce in Sauk Rapids, where he worked a part time job. He is a first rate guy and he knows his outboards. He will do the job right for you.

Thanks a lot, guys!! I appreciate it! The motor was dropped off today at Boater's Dream near Little Falls 'cause that's where it came from, and they're seeing what they can do. I really appreciate all the replies, and I'll see how this shakes out! I'll also let ya know how it turns out!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes