Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Contour Maps for Lowrance I-Finder

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is software or downloadable contour detailed fishing maps for the Lowrance I-Finder Handheld? I see a bunch of products that use MMC cards and I am wondering if that works for this Product?

Willy,

I dont think that any products are available for the "contour capability" that you are looking for. Most products liek the Lake Map Software have a GPS Interface and I would assume that the ifinder will work. That is specifiucally for the transfer of waypoints and not contours.

I did just receive as promised the Lake Map MMC chip for my Lowrance unit. Very excited about having the 1 foot contours on my gps while fishing the BIG POND this weekend.

Thanks for the reply. I am still a little curious considering that the I-Finder uses the MMC Card technology, yet have heard nothing about this capability. It makes me wonder. I would love the ability to follow the contours when I am trolling using my HandHeld GPS.

Willy,
I would think that the ifinder will accept the Hotspots MMC. I can't get thru to the Lowrance HSOforum right now, but I would think it would work.
Didn't Lakemaster just come out with a MMC version that would fit in the iFinder? More questions than answers, I guess.

According to LakeMaster, the ifinder isnt compatible?

This is a list of the Lowrance units that is compatible with the Lake Maps MMC Card

Lowrance LCX-104C
Lowrance LCX-19C
Lowrance LCX-18C
Lowrance LCX-16ci
Lowrance LCX-15ci
Lowrance LCX-15mt
Lowrance GlobalMap® 7000C
Lowrance GlobalMap® 6000C
Lowrance GlobalMap® 5000C
Lowrance GlobalMap® 4000M
Lowrance GlobalMap® 3200M
Lowrance GlobalMap® 3000MT