• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

souix narrows lake of the woods ?

Does anybody know of any resorts in this area that will "rent you a tent" so you don't have to buy the camping permits from the goverment? I know of a resort on Northern lights that does this for about ten bucks a day. Alot cheaper than camping permits. Has anybody got a report on LOTW in this area. I've been there via Northwest Angle but never from the east.

I would try the Sioux Narrows Provincial Park. They might charge a little something, but I think you can set up tents there. Also, Paradise Point Resort might be able to rent you some space. I can't think of anything for free. (expensive real estate!) Anyways, give that a try searching on the internet. I know I've stumbled across the provincial park before, not sure if Paradise has a HSOforum. Fishing has been good-->excellent. I hope this helps.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

That Lake of the woods must be quit a place!Hemlock. The fish are always biting, the sun is always shining, theres always a slight breeze to keep you cool. And the locals are always friendly even at cookies Aeh!