• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnitaki/Little Vermillion

Anyone been to Minnitaki or little vermillion yet this year? I was kind of curious as to what the water level is and if the action has been good. I usually hit the smallies and muskies up there primarily. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Heading up at the end of August!! Won't be soon enough!!!!!!!!!!

We stayed on Abram. Water is about 4' low there. Chutes are passable but a little scary I guess. 2 guys lost skegs. They said Little Vermillion is a little better. Haven't got diddly for rain. We fished Lost and Lac Seul and had great luck.Water there is at least 5' low. Fish were between 2'-14' depending on the day. Hope for rain before you go.

Thanks for the info Pro-V , hopefully we see a little moisture up there then before i go up. My buddy lost a skag up on little vermillion last year so hopefully it won't be a repeat performance. fishing was great however so the damage was a little more worth it.