• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Place to get a license?

We are staying at Crawfords Resort and I don't know if Muskie Bay would appreciate us stopping over to get a license. I will give them a call and see if they will be open that night or early in the morning.

We will have a group of 7 or 8 people and if I see ya I will be sure to give you a wave. I don't know how much of a wave I can make with my 20hp Merc will give it a try.

[This message has been edited by Granny (edited 04-28-2003).]

Heading up to Crow either this weekend or the next and we won't be getting into Canada until around 10:00pm - 11:00pm on a Friday. Does anyone know of a place to buy fishing license at this time of night? Anywhere between the border and Crow Lake? I know you can buy them on line but that won't work for our trip.

Any phone numbers or contacts would be appreciated!

[This message has been edited by Granny (edited 04-28-2003).]

The store at C&C Camps in Nestor Falls is usually open till at least 10:00 and they sell licenses. Also, if you are staying at Muskie Bay Resort on Crow Lake they sell licenses. Good luck, have fun and if you see an amphibious plane with two guys fishing for Lakers on Crow, give us a wave.

If your crossing at the Falls, there is a bait store opposite the lake in Ft. Frances.
I can't remember the name or how late they are open though.It is just around the corner right across from the lake headed North.
Benny

Thanks for all the info, it is much appreciated! We are hoping to get our license Friday night so we can be on the water by 5-6 saturday morning.

Is there a web site that you can purchase an Ontario fishing lisence from???? I can find a lot of information for Canada but can't find this.