• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am very new to the new rules of crossing the border. I seen an add in the twin cities for gander mountain that they had a seminar and at the end you would get some kind of 3 year pass that would speed up the process getting through the border. Of course I was a day late and a dollar short about getting into the class. The funny thing was that no one at Gander knows who put the thing on. The only info I was able to get was that it was a private group the rented the area to do it???? My purpose is to speed up the time it takes our group to get into Saskatch to hunt snows in Sep. Can anyone help me with a web site or any thing on this?

I think all of us will tell you that most border crossings are worry free. Typical questions these days:

Where are you from?
Where are you headed?
Purpose of the trip?
Any weapons/handguns/pepperspray?
Have a good trip.

This can vary depending on many circumstances, but the only thing I can think of that they might of been putting on at GM was either a remote border crossing deal, which is more for people who cross every day type of thing, or something to do with registering your firearms, which I have done in Canada and can find a HSOforum for you if that's what you think you need. Hope this helps.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

If you want the straight [PoorWordUsage], go to the Canadian Customs HSOforum and search on Border Crossing or just search on Canadian Border Crossing in you web browser. They should be able to steer you right and generally seem willing to help.