• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English River/ Grassy Narrows

Yep I spend some time up there. Each year I have been going at least one week in June and another week in Aug. Fishing is great for walleye and northerns. I think I have Fox Island booked for at least another 4 years in Aug.

Jeff

Anybody out there fish the english river out of grassy narrows? Fox,lount,separation,indian,ball lakes.
Looking for info about fox,lount,separation.
Haven't ventured that way yet. Looking for some places to try.

Thanks is advance

------------------
Ret-ro!! :)

Jeff,
That is great to hear. We have been going for a week in the first half of june for 8 years. We camp right at the marina and mainly fish along the route up to maynard falls. Could I twist your arm for some info? I would really enjoy hearing some stories. We caught the monsoon that went thru last year including the twister.
Also, kudos on the angel eyes. They are awesome.
Shoot me a message if youve got the time.
[email protected]

------------------
Ret-ro!! :)

Sorry Retro I missed your reply!!!! I will also be up there the first part of June, some time in July and again in Aug. I have been going there for a few years now and really just like that area. We were also there during the tropical typhoon last year. Nasty nasty.

I will drop you an email.
Jeff
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]