• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oak Island Area

It's slowed down some, but they are still catching limits on the north (CDN)I know the size has been really nice. (17-19"ers) Hope this helps, I can get you an email of someone who lives up there if you want.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

Schmick,

I'm waiting for a friend of mine to email me back with Frank's email. If you want to try a search for his resort, you could try that too.

I've never fished where you were talking about. I have a friend on Oak and we just fish north of Oak. A day trip fishing around Falcon is a great time. Tug channel, up to Skeet, redwater bay...over to Sioux Narrows if we want. That lake is so endless.

We end up at Sunset, it's right around the corner from my buddy's. Let me know when you are going to be up there.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

Hey hemlock, we were up there this weekend, fished fri evening in shallow, lots of small ones and a few keepers. Went to little oak on sat morning, small ones agian, left went to bridges, nothing out there and back to little oak, ended up keepin 10 nice eyes there, moved back in shallow and the little dinks were there agian. sun. back to little oak, lots of action just small, had one nice jack on at little oak but lost him, 35+" guess. Had a blast up there agian this year!! Sounded like the whole lake shut down for fishing! Maybe better this weekend! Did you do any fishing? Good luck!

------------------
Where's my crew??

Hey hemlock, we were up there this weekend, fished fri evening in shallow, lots of small ones and a few keepers. Went to little oak on sat morning, small ones agian, left went to bridges, nothing out there and back to little oak, ended up keepin 10 nice eyes there, moved back in shallow and the little dinks were there agian. sun. back to little oak, lots of action just small, had one nice jack on at little oak but lost him, 35+" guess. Had a blast up there agian this year!! Sounded like the whole lake shut down for fishing! Maybe better this weekend! Did you do any fishing? Good luck!

------------------
Where's my crew??

Schmick,

Well, sounds like a semi-productive weekend then eh? Good for you. Did you guys venture into Ontario at all? Sounds like the eyes were hit and miss last weekend.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"