• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

School House Point in the Tug Channel has been reported to be a good crappie spot. There may be some spots on the west side of Falcoln Island too.

I agree with Eastwind that the crappie fishing in Sabaskong bay can be pretty dang good. I am heading up there myself in three weeks. That is a heck of a long way from Oak Island, however.

Check with the dudes at Sunset, and they may be able to get you on some crappies closer to Oak. RC Carlson may be a good source of info also.

Scmick,

You don't need to go as far as Sabaskong/Hay to find crappies..there are some real close to Oak in the Ontario waters. Sunset can give you some direction. I stay at Oak Island often and have some awesome crappie/walleye days both winter and summer. Good luck.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"