• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jigs-Jigs & More Jigs

Rick

Question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Finally,
I've got them ready to go.

We have Premium Jigs and Short Shank Jigs for you right here. 1/16 oz to 3/8th oz

These jigs come from Scenic Tackle, so you know they are made with TOP QUALITY in mind and priced to sell.

Click Here to See Those JIGS

rick, one picture shows white, blue, red, orange, green, and yellow. but when you click to show a larger picture, they all show the same colors of red, yellow/green, orange, yellow, pink, and white. Do you get blue too or not? Or is it just a hit or miss on what you get. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good deal either way and I will probably order, but I was just curious.
Thanks,
John

Hey Rick,
Those are some great looking jigs, now I gotta have some! smile.gif

With all the rocks on the Big V a great
paint job can get ruined in a hurry, I
really like the chip resistant paint.

I just gotta have them!! smile.gif

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
aceguideservice.com
218-753-2612
[email protected]

Big Fish,

The jigs shown in the big kits are the same colors used to make up the 25/pk kits. Some people did not want the full 200 pcs. because they did not use all the sizes in that kit so we made them smaller. Not often but once in a while we will substitute one color for another but the standard assortment contains: Chartuse, chart./Orange, chart./Lime, glow, glow/Pink, and orange jigs.

Jeff
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]

I got mine today!

Better jump on these fast, the short shank ones are out already grin.gif

Open Water here I come...

------------------
Chells

Scenic Tackle Jigs are excellent jigs. The paint on them is unbelievable. I am going on my Fourth year using Scenic Tackle Jigs and I have yet to knock the paint off one.

Jeff's kits come with lots of different colors and color combo's. I really like the fact that a lot of the jigs contain multiple colors as well as glows. You will not be dissapointed with these jigs!

I would tell you what the hot color has been but I have another tournament this weekend. I will post a detailed report after the tournament.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
www.millelacsguideservice.com

I just talked with Jeff and he has a fresh batch of Short Shank jigs ready to ship to you right away.

You will need to click the "Add to Cart" button next to the size you want for the Short Shank jigs.

For the Premium Jigs you can click on the Order Now link below it.

These jigs are going very fast right now.

The pricing is extremely good...I mean VERY GOOD.

Click here and get your order in today.

Crappie Killer,
Short Shank Jigs are great for casting in shallower water. Usually in 10 feet or less is where they really shine. They work very well in the early season when you have post spawn walleyes on the shallow gravel.

Short Shank Jigs are more compact with a wider gap which allows for less short strikes.

If you don't have them in your arsenal, you really should think about getting some.

Slick,
I will make the 200 pc Jig Kits available right now.

They will be the Premium Jig Kit: Qty 200 only. They will be below the Short Shank Jigs.

Click here and they will be at the bottom of the page - Picture is above the Ad To Cart Button...

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-08-2003).]

I went to order some, but all I see are the premium jigs. I don't see the short shank ones on there at all. I refreshed the page too, no dice. I guess I will just phone my order in.
I called but just got an answering machine, so I left a message.

big_fish_guy,
You clicked on the order link for the Premium jigs. That is for Premium Jigs Only.

Just click the link in my post above. Scroll down until you see the Short Shank Jigs and then.....

Click the "Add To Cart" button below the size of Short Shank Jigs you want.

Big Fish,

The 1/8th oz Scenic Walleye Jig has a #1 hook and the 1/16th oz has a #4 hook. The 1/16th is a bit larger hook then most so that you can put a jumbo leech or minnow on and still have some hook setting gap. All hooks are VMC hooks and sharp.

Jeff
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]

Ok - just a few questions. Do you plan to have a jig kit with a mix of regular and short shank jigs?
I was planning on buying a kit here soon. But I see there is only 1 kit now - maybe I was mistaken, but was there a seperate panfish and walleye kit before?

------------------
Clueless - -

Hi Clueless,
the panfish and river jig kits were discontinued for now because of lack of interest.

We do not intend to make a Kit with Short Shank hooks mixed in with the Premium Jigs at this time.

However, we are considering making a 100 or 200 pc Short Shank Jig Kit. Depends on how many are interested?

Click here for more info or to get yours before open water season.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-10-2003).]

Sounds good to me. The short shank is hard to cum by for me. I got the 1/4 and 1/8 in short and got the 200pc. kit.

End of my jig worry's for the year. They have all the most produtive colors. A big thing is the price is right and I could do something to support the site. Think about it. If you use jigs any way why not! My son just got his first tackle box and he is waiting by the door for these jigs. ( he is 6yrs.) Happy to see its rubbin off.

Rick....do you have short shank jigs without the barbed lead collar??...in other words....just the ball head and hook as in live bait jigs.....i don't use plastics and those barbed lead collars get in the way for the way i hook my minnows....also......exactley what colors are available???....Thanks... smile.gif...walleyekiller

The Scenic Short Shank Live Bait Jigs do not have a barbed collar. They are designed as a live bait jig. Sizes available are 1/8,1/4 and 3/8. Colors that come in the 25 packs are, Glow, Glow/Pink, glow/Blue chartreuse, Chart/Orange, and Chart/Lime.

Jeff Beckwith
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]