• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clean the outside of my trailer?

wazz

Question

I know this is a fishing forum, but I also know some of ou own trailers and RVS. I was wondering what you can use to clean the outside to get those mayfly stains and the stains that come from just sitting in the woods.
This past weekend I use boat hull cleaner but it left it sort of dull and streaked the windows really bad. I had to get up on the ladder again and clean the windows after I cleaned the trailer. And it didn't clean some of the brown stains real well.
Any info would be helpful, its my first trailer can you tell, I didn't even know you had to clean them
thanks Wazz...

------------------

4 answers to this question

wazz,
Places like WalMart carry a "Black Streak Remover" cleaner (in the camper supply section next to sporting goods). I've found it to really clean the camper nicely. Black streaks, bugs, etc...

Our nieghbor at the camp ground we stay at just cleaned his camper this last week. He tried a couple different things and found that Murphy's oil soap worked the best. Our campers sit in the same spot all year and are under some real messy trees that drop a lot of sap on them after he was done his camper looked brand new and not a dull finish. Thats what I'm going to use next sping when I clean our camper.

<><Mary><>