Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish On! Guide Service

Lifetime license good?

5 posts in this topic

My mother is looking to retire in 5 years and plans on moving to Florida. She wants to know if she were to buy a lifetime fishing license now and move out of state later, will the license still be valid even though Mn would not be her home residence? She trying to save money on out-of-state licence fees. Any inforation would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Yes this is true, it would still be valid after she moves, big bonus of buying this!

That's what I did I got mine and then ended up moving to ND. Really a good deal if you are a deer hunter. Non Resident license are like $120 and the Lifetime is around $500 so it is a good deal. Plus it also allows you to still apply for Doe tags. So I think the lifetime license are great.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes

I would have to say that this is the way to go if you are planning on moving out of state. Easily pays for itself in a few years, and also makes great gifts to kids and stuff. (i got mine for graduation)