• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

you guys realize what the name of this web site is? ICELEADERS so quit bitc***** about icefishing! i would icefish all year if i could. just my 2 cents.

this is a joke! pull this thread off. i dont understand why you people on here dont talk about fishing and fishing reports. i have been watching the lake of the woods minn. reports and those people use this site for what it was intended for. just my 2 cents

Attention Track Star......

First off do you know how to spell and who taught you talk the way you type. Second I'm from northern Minnesota..and if you started running your mouth like that, you wouldn't get far in this state. Third I challenge you to ice fish sometime and try your expertise fishing skills....its a whole other ball game when your ice fishing....you are the kind of person that gives united sportsman a bad name by bad mouthing a way a person chooses to fish.. And to all you ice fisherman remember....."Its twice as nice on the Ice"

------------------
"keep your line wet and your gun on the shoulder"

Perch Pounder- you got the right idea!
and oh yeah trackstar the sports illustrated websight is some where else, and you would gety a lot more done if you worked with others and quit bad-mouthing them.

Why are we wasting our time responding to this thread? I came to this forum to see what the ice was looking like on Okoboji and was stunned to see this mess STILL at the top of the subject listing. This needs to stop.

ok report. i went fishin near lemars iowa and hauled in 2 largemouth bass that both weighed in round 3 lbs. and 1 walleye that was 22 inches long. caught the bass flippin n pitchin jigs into heavy cover.walleye i was castin out a grappler shad on a stop n go retrieve and he hit it on the stop.

The pro staff moderator needs to kick these guys off of this site.

You need to respect all aspects of fishing. You don't have to like it...but respect it.

Your time should be spent learning how to spell instead.

Do you masters of the open water in the greater Lemars area have time to fish during detassling season? Is it hard to detassle with your jeans drooping half-way down your rear?

i would like to apology to everyone on this site for my actions and posts and i hope u will be able to forgive me i will stop posting because i have no business cutting down fisherman when all i catch is little blue gill because i said it because i am terrible at ice fishing and it takes al ot to go out in the cold. im very sorry

HEY GUYS. I just want you to know that I am very sorry for my behavior on this HSOforum.I have treated people unfairly about ice fishing just because i have not had success in it.I just want to know if you guys will forgive me. I will not let myself get out of line on this HSOforum again.This HSOforum is intended for all people to enjoy and share their fishing experiences, not to poke fun at others. I feel i have not done a good job on that but I will try too. sry again

i am also very srry for my actions and i want to say srry to the ice fishermen about makeing fun of the sport the only reason i did it was because im not good at it im very srry wont happen again.srry