• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish attractants?

Blackstarluver

Question

Just curious as to who likes to use scent attractors on their lures, like baitmate and berkley power bait(formerly berkely strike) About ten years ago I was using some 6" red soft plastic worms with the black core, texas rigged for bass. I was having no luck. I then thought to reach in my tackle box and grab a bottle of baitmate max, thought what the heck I bought it might as well try it. Once the wormes were drenched in the attractant, I was nailing bass left and right. I even cast into a hole without spraying the stuff on my worm, nothing. I tried several times. Sprayed on the juice and within a couple casts bam another bass. I have tried a couple other scents, but, I was wondering if anyone else has a favorite commercial scent preference. Oh and I have seen those articles of people using gasoline and wd-40.
Thanks
JC

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet