• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help needed on mounting a high speed transducer for flasher

Mykal

Question

I received my high speed kit from Marcum and am in the process of mouting it on the transom next to my Lowrance ducer and temp and speed sensor. I have a plastic mounting pad on the transom. I am short on room back there as the plastic pad is only 12 inches wide. My question is how much distance is needed between the 2 transducers to avoid interference? Should I put the speed and temp sensor between the transducers?

7 answers to this question

Mykal, the speed and temp can go between the two transducers but you may have trouble getting rid of interfernce with the units. You may just have to use one or the other or mount it on the other side of your motor. Email me if you have any questions.
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Scott Steil (edited 03-31-2003).]

Mykal, were did you get the transducer, I didn't see anything at the marcum site?

How much?
I wonder if theres away one could hook it up to a bow mount trolling moter

Dano2, I got mine as a "gift" from a Marcum VIP. Both the high speed transom mount and trolling motor mount should be available to the public at retailers soon. You may want to call Marcum at the customer service number or keep checking the HSOforum.