• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Master and Custom GPS map Q's

cluelessfisherman

Question

Well, time for me to get with the latest technology and not rely entirely on Clueless luck anymore.

Hope someone can help me out with a few of my questions.

There was a discussion a while back about the Lake Master maps and how they came out with a package with 250 lakes instead of the 101. Is fishingmn planning on carrying this package in the near future?
Also, if I read correcely, the maps show only 5 foot depth changes (unless I get a Mille or Leech reel bottom - which I won't because I don't fish them exclusively) - do the CUSTOM Maps show better contours than the 5 feet? There are some lakes on the lake master list that fall under the 13,000 acre requirement, and I would be willing to purchase a custom map of a few of those IF it shows better structure/depth etc.. Not to mention some much smaller personal favorite lakes that I may have to order.

Also, does anyone know of any plans for a Rainy/LOW map? If there is, is it strictly in the US side, or does it extend into Canada?

Thanks for your help!

------------------
Clueless - -

otterman, if you are referring to the CD rom, then no. From what I know, you will be able to down load GPS coordinates, trails, ect only. Anything that you create on the PC yourself. There is a tedious way to put in rough contours and other information, but it would take you a LONG time to do this.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Ottertail Lake is now available in ProMap series.

You can get the LakeMaster base (you need the base) and upgrade at: Minnesota-lake-maps.com - Code 614.

If you already have the LakeMaster or ProMaps CD-ROM you can get the upgrade at: Minnesota-lake-maps.com - Code 612.