• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Custom Fishing Rods

Question

Just got my new countrykat Walleye rod in the mail. I was impressed to see it wrapped in a 4 inch by 8 foot piece of PVC with the rod wrapped in bubble wrap. What I like the most about this rod was it was perfectly balanced for my reel.

The rod was made with the best components on the market. I wanted a 7'6 that wasn't too stiff but had the perfect backbone and action but yet still run cranks and spinners. I could not find what I was looking for in the big rod companies. Countrykat rod built what I was looking for at a much less price.

I have two more ordered. I highly recommend these rods to anyone who fishes, Walleye, Muskie, Catfish, Salmon or Panfish.

http://www.countrykatfishing.com

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459
www.millelacsguideservice.com

1 answer to this question

I got to use my new CKat rod recently and was impressed with its sensitivity.i got a catfishing rod.It has the power that I need to haul big fish out of cover and is light.Takes the stress out of holding on to a large rod for long periods of time waiting for the big one to take the bait.If your in the market for a good quality rod I would deffinately consider one fo Country Kats custom made rods.

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com