• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flasher on the bow or transom

Mykal

Question

2 answers to this question

It depends alot on how you fish I guess. Im putting my fl-18 on right now. I have a vantage on the back of my boat so thats where it went. I will be backtrolling ect.
If you sit up front I would attach it to your bowmount.
A friend of mine just had his setup so it has hookups front and back. Sounds like a pretty slick setup but not sure if its really for me tho.
I guess think about where you fish and try to make sure its where it will be the most use.
What transducer did you get? I went with the 19degree but maybe should have gone with the 12. I talked to a vex sponsored pro guy and he said not to worry about the 9degree unless I fished really deep water. Hope this helps you some.

Thanks Deemo. Yes that helps. I spend most of my time fishing from behind the counsel. I have a power drive trolling motor and usually steer if from there. I don't spend alot of time on the bow and I already have an LCD on the trolling motor anyway.