Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

What’s your location?  I could be interested in either but would want to know more vitals on them.

The kids need one of their own so I can sell one of mine! :lol:

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Walleyehooker said:

Both have been SOLD  SOLD   SOLD 

See that HSO listing is way better then hsolist. ;)  Bahaha, I knew it would change C/List.

Edited by leech~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Chocolate peanut butter stout is back on tap at the Boathouse in Ely.    A little thinner than last year but still a treat!
    • Surface water temps in Ely are 69-71 on the lakes we visited.  I think that’s a really fast warm up though and the actual spawning depth temps are lower.  I haven’t seen any bass bedding activity and the 18-19 inch smallies I’ve been catching are all fat and egg laden.     They’re sitting deeper than usual this time of year too.  The walleyes are are still shallow.
    • Pumper don't forget to register your bird.
    • Had 3 long beards come out gobbl8ng and running but not to me.  Had them all fired up but they obviously had another destination in mind.
    • I didn’t know grackles fished either.  Interesting. 
    • Was checking back to see you with a bird pic @Borch
    • So this is not a new thing!  Interesting.  I keep finding more and more complex behavior in so many of these "dumb" animals!  So many of them are anything but dumb.
    • When I was a kid, we used to have a pond in our yard. We would keep fish and minnows in there. The grackles would clean in out! We had to resort to putting a cover over it.
    • Last Thursday on a visit to my sister in Rock Rapids IA, we made a circuit through the Island Park there.  At the low dam just past the former railroad bridge which is now a walking path we saw a group of grackles fishing at the edge of the white water where it ran against the rocks at the shore line.  There probably were a dozen or so all told moving back and forth and some on the rocks at the other shore line.  In something like half an hour or less we saw various of the birds bring out minnows and eat them on the shore to a total of at least 8.  They also contested for the better fishing spots and tried to horn in on other birds' catches;   they would fly out to quite a bit up on shore with a catch to eat it there. I never expected to see grackles fishing.  I never heard of that before, but then it wouldn't be the first time I didn't know about something relatively common.