Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

rundrave

2018 Twins

any predictions for this year? I am going out on a limb with the following:

My predictions:
twins win 86 games
buxton hits 20+hr
mauer hits .300+
kepler hits 25+ hr
morrison does well but not sure how many at bats he gets at DH but Sano will get hurt so that will shake up lineup

I expect twins to make a big trade possibly dozier since they wont resign him

Twins wont be able to surprise anyone this year and will need to earn it. Should be a fun year just hope they compete and dont have a bad year and avoid any injuries.

Very disappointing season so far. Getting swept by Tampa Bay is unacceptable! No reason to believe we won’t get swept by the Yankees either. 4 game series against the twins could be exactly what Giancarlo Stanton needs to break out of his slump.

Twins are 33-91 against the Yankees since 2002! Its unbelievable how awful they play against them.

Stanton absolutely murdered that hanging curveball for a HR last night.

I realize its still April but this bad stretch of baseball has been awful. Hopefully getting back into a routine schedule and a few games back home they can get back on track.

Thankfully Cleveland isn't completely running away with the division yet. Not sure at this point if Wildcard will even be an option for another team in this division this year.

Well hopefully today is the last of the Fernando Rodney experiment. 

I’m not ready to pull the plug on Rodney yet. Mauer should have been put on first for defensive purposes. I guarantee he gets that bad hopper, and gets the first out, instead of a lead off base runner. 

This has been a brutal stretch for them. They have been terrible at everything.

98400260-713B-4013-AC6D-F67A9D02C608.gif

they should look good against the white sox who are terrible. It was good to see them keep the momentum going against the Cardinals though last night especially on the road. Been impressed with Romero's last 2 starts. Would love to see a homegrown staff of him and Berrio's take off.

Need to get Buxton back and healthy as Grossman is a liability in the OF.