• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Is Upon Us

JBMasterAngler

5 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

havnt seen the purple finches for a few days. all else is normal. found the red belly new home in one of the willow trees. tough spot for a pic but will try. grosbeaks still chowing the sunflowers. 

I just discovered our redbelly home in the dead top of a box elder by my former garden (abandoned due to varmints and fishing)

Found a cardinal nest in one of my shrub bushes. Cute little gray fuzzy things. I tried to take a picture, but my camera phone sucks, and I didn’t want to bother them. I’m so glad I spent $20 on a cardinal nest box, only to have it sit empty.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:42 PM, delcecchi said:

Last fall there was one standing in the middle of France Ave, by the cemetery.   

I've seen deer there, too.  I go by there on my way to work about 3:30 am S S & M.