• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin Permits

DonBo

darn. 1st time in 20+ years I didn't draw for the Wisconsin fishing opener weekend. :(  It appears there are way fewer tags available statewide this year than there has been in the past.  Leftover tag numbers are certainly down.  Guess I'll have to try to be 1st in line when those leftovers go on sale.

Good luck on the bonus tags. I know I will be looking for one also for season E. Yep I think numbers will be down in most areas we have been seeing a decline in our area also in WI the last few years. I have sent in what our sightings and results were to a wildlife Biologist for WI and they are finding the same thing from farmers and hunters around.

I have to dig up that e-mail and have it for this spring. Talked to 3 of our land owners Monday and they said this winter they have only seen a few birds so i'm sure they wintered someplace else but they usually see them and just not seeing much this winter.