• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

??hotspot

Has anybody heard of reports of some nice perch being taken from a slough south and west of highway 81 ponds? Mac's baitshop out of lake preston makes mention of it on his web site, but didn't give directions. Tony Dean had somebody make mention and give directions on his web site, but there has been a few false reports on his HSOforum and this particular report wasn't sign by anybody which makes me a little suspicious. Anybody here anything???

Mac's HSOforum said a slough southwest of lake Whitewood. I can't firgue that out because Lake thompson is right there. Must be a small slough.

The tony dean report I can't figure that one out either. I looked on my Gazzetter map. With the directions that guy gave I ended up at Spring lake. Maybe there is a slough before Spring lake? I think it was a false report also.