• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's a Bot-troll attack take cover!

leech~~

Holy craap there must be 4-5 bot or trolls fishing on both HSO and FM right now. I love how they drag up 6 year old posts without reading the date or the subject and replying to them! :grin:

I post this here, because it's darn Entertaining!  :D

8 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

I don't understand the end game. 

7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Me neither.

page SEO (search engine optimization). They are hoping for back links from this site to boost their organic Google rankings. They are either uninformed SEOers from India who still think that forum links carry any real SEO value (which they no longer do) or they are trying unsuccessfully to build up some forum credibility so they can start dropping links and trying to get us to visit the sites they link to like the one in Leech's deer cart post.

Usually these poor English speaking people who do this are paid SEOers who are just trying to boost their client's web hits so it looks like they are doing something, hence earning their fee.

1 hour ago, Big Dave2 said:

page SEO (search engine optimization). They are hoping for back links from this site to boost their organic Google rankings. They are either uninformed SEOers from India who still think that forum links carry any real SEO value (which they no longer do) or they are trying unsuccessfully to build up some forum credibility so they can start dropping links and trying to get us to visit the sites they link to like the one in Leech's deer cart post.

Usually these poor English speaking people who do this are paid SEOers who are just trying to boost their client's web hits so it looks like they are doing something, hence earning their fee.

I wasn't seeing the links, that's why it didn't make sense.  Just a handful of random posts.  

Well we got the guy on the shroom thread who talks about the same company every time he has posted. Others have posted links to OutDoor equipment sites like the Deer carrier post.

"Some companies like Agrinoon have become the most trusted brand to get the best quality Oyster Mushroom Spawn for Sale."

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

I wasn't seeing the links, that's why it didn't make sense.  Just a handful of random posts.  

Some people put links in signatures and sometimes when you sign in for a forum it asks for your w-e-b-s-i-t-e. If you put your w-e-b-s-i-t-e address in that spot and if the forum allows do-follow links, you will add a new back link every time you post on the forum and no one will even see it. These are things that worked better 5 or more years ago but not so much now.

They are more likely though trying to gain forum credibility so that later when they want to answer a question about deer carts with a link, mods would be less likely to delete it because the poster has 10-20 on topic posts. The problem is, the posters don't speak fluent English and they don't know much about the subject so it is usually easy to see through.

Edited by Big Dave2