• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leech

pascooter94@yahoo.com

Sorry but for some reason I can't reply on the other site? But a ridge is going on from the island going north to Halverson's bay, I would like to get the big house out but I think I have to find a different way out there if any one lives on that side of the lake would pay to be able to get out there, thanks

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Sorry but for some reason I can't reply on the other site? But a ridge is going on from the island going north to Halverson's bay, I would like to get the big house out but I think I have to find a different way out there if any one lives on that side of the lake would pay to be able to get out there, thanks

I know I can't seem to get on the main HSO forum list at all it just keeps going back to the main page? :angry:

Thanks for the heads up on the lake ridges.

3 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

I know I can't seem to get on the main HSO forum list at all it just keeps going back to the main page? :angry:

I am having the same issues on my laptop but works fine on my phone.

Hey @Rick can you take a look?

No matter what I do I cant get main forum view. I cleared, cache cookies, history etc. I even tried link to HSO from FM site and same result.

Just now, rundrave said:

I am having the same issues on my laptop but works fine on my phone.

Hey @Rick can you take a look?

No matter what I do I cant get main forum view. I cleared, cache cookies, history etc. I even tried link to HSO from FM site and same result.

It's happening to me at home and at work.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I can't replicate the problem you guys are describing.

Also, it doesn't matter what forum you are in (Not just ice fishing), you can go the Menu and select Forum Categories to get to any forum you want via category as well.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I can't replicate the problem you guys are describing.

Also, it doesn't matter what forum you are in (Not just ice fishing), you can go the Menu and select Forum Categories to get to any forum you want via category as well.

Sorry Rick I don't see any Menu and I no longer see Forum Categories so now most all of the forums are gone.

1 minute ago, Jim Almquist said:

Sorry Rick I don't see any Menu and I no longer see Forum Categories so now most all of the forums are gone.

It's now community categories. Jim.

The Menu is at the top, below and to the right of the logo.

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

It's now community categories. Jim.

The Menu is at the top, below and to the right of the logo.

I don't see the Menu and if I click on community categories it takes me back to what is the new home page.

Here is what I see at the top when on the Ice Fishing Page:

Main Page.PNG

The yellow highlights are the categories.

image.png

I did some redirects yesterday and that's the only thing I can think of that may have caused a problem for you. I  just removed the redirects. I did not have anything that redirected to the home page at hotspotoutdoors.com.

Hopefully that is what caused the issue, ifso, you may have it in your cache yet.

8 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I told leech that 5 times..... LOL  

Yeah, well it's still not working even with Jim's back door suggestion.  But, hey I think I have now told you that 5 times! LOL ;)

Everything is working or not working for me just as it was not yesterday even with the changes made. When I hit HSO Outdoor community it brings my right back to the Main page. 

Edited by leech~~

1 hour ago, Jim Almquist said:

One other thing is I am not finding the Misc Forums such as computers or cooking, silly town

I will fix that.

6 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

tell leech to do that... ;)

@Rick   ruh roh. now I dont see Forum Categories. 

Community Categories.