• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is your go to jig?

1lessdog

2 hours ago, otterman91105 said:

Mine would have to be the forage minnow for both walleyes and crappies.

+1  I am starting to diversify, but for years at least one of my two lines was a forage minnow

1 hour ago, rl_sd said:

+1  I am starting to diversify, but for years at least one of my two lines was a forage minnow

+2

Another one I’m getting to like is Clam’s Blade Spoon.

Rattling Flyers are always with as well.

All are basically the same family of baits but one of those will outfish the others most times, depending on the lake.

Perch painted Jigging rap. I have been using for eyes and jumbos on devils. The lure never comes off always have one ready to go. I have used for crappies also.

_20160103_135632.JPG

Perch painted Jigging rap. I have been using for eyes and jumbos on devils. The lure never comes off always have one ready to go. I have used for crappies also._20160103_135632.thumb.JPG.ed40c04276244a861021207e7a423882.JPG

I prefer a weasel spoon with a smaller red treble. Gold with a blood line really turns eyes for me and crappies seem to like the flash but I've had high success on most colors and patterns. Eye dropper would be my second go to