• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It wasn't pretty out there!

leech~~

But, I just had to get out sliding today on my last day off!  :)

Hit the Sand dunes SF for a while. The main trails suked bad but I know the area well and hit a lot of the back side trails.

Saw no Deer but about 75 Turkeys running around.

Note to self: Never-ever Armor all a snowmobile seat unless your going to sell it!!!  :angry:

IMG_3053.JPG

3 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

You put armor all on your seat???? ,,,Thought you were old enough to know better ,,,, I take it you didnt sell your old sled yet,,, Armour all  it after you ride it!!!

But, but I wanted it to look pretty! :(

I sold my old one two weeks after I got the new one for a $100 less then I bought it for 3 years before! Now that is cheap sled rent! :lol:

32 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

@leech~~ ..   did you find this yet?? ;)

Yes because it popped up on the side streamer. Still can't get to the forum list.

It just keeps sending me back to this page over and over. :(

HotSpotOutdoors News

Follow us:

fb.png gp.png tw.png linkdin.png

IMG_0007.jpg

Weed Rattle Bait Walleyes – Ice Fishing Devils Lake

An intense reaction bite for walleyes in shallow water on North Dakota's Devils Lake. The anglers aggressively work  rattelbaits and share some techniques on how to score walleyes with Clam Rattle Spoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf_vSI-UR9c This episode was filmed last April. Last year was an extreme year for ice fishing with a lot of ice so most years, these patterns would be occurring in March on Devils Lake.

Edited by leech~~

19 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I dont think there is one anymore from what I can tell. look above at forum categories. looks to be the way it is 

heads exploding all over... LOL 

When I go up to the Bold Forums at the top of this page. it sends me to the page below. When I click on Forums on that page it opens to Outdoor forums in a drop down. When I hit Outdoor forums it just opens on the same page again so I'm stuck!  I can not bring up the Forum list to view all the available threads. If this is an improvement to this site.  IT'S NOT! :angry:   The FM forum page is working as it always has for me.

HotSpotOutdoors News

Follow us:

fb.png gp.png tw.png linkdin.png

IMG_0007.jpg

Weed Rattle Bait Walleyes – Ice Fishing Devils Lake

An intense reaction bite for walleyes in shallow water on North Dakota's Devils Lake. The anglers aggressively work  rattelbaits and share some techniques on how to score walleyes with Clam Rattle Spoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf_vSI-UR9c This episode was filmed last April. Last year was an extreme year for ice fishing with a lot of ice so most years, these patterns would be occurring in March on Devils Lake.

Edited by leech~~

3 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

DONT GO THERE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  EVER!    they must be doing updates. same thing happened to me. dont let yer head explode !  LOL  look above and click on forum categories ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  !  :)

Like I said on the FM side. It would just be nice when these site issues pop up, if the little man behind the curtain would send out a message or something to let his members know!.  It's kind of a courtesy thing. ;)

wizard_of_oz_curtain_man.jpg

12 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

I dont think there is one anymore from what I can tell. look above at forum categories. looks to be the way it is 

heads exploding all over... LOL 

it still works on my phone but I tried from 3 different laptops, different browsers etc no luck I get the same results as leech.