• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice show

PurpleFloyd

Who is going to the ice show this weekend? 

I'm headed up in the morning. Not really sure I need anything but you always seem to find something too good to pass up.

I do want to look at what new ice fishing graphs there are this year. 

I am waiting to go to the Duluth show next weekend but I know what I what is not going to be there and that is the Otter Hub Resort. Sounds like they are late on shipping out of China. Not really sure I need anything else but would like to look at some chairs for the hub. Getting too old to always be sitting on a bucket.

2 hours ago, AlwaysFishing23 said:

The Eskimo Versa chair is amazing got mine from the Duluth one 3 years ago for $40 normal $80 it’s the most comfortable ice fishing chair I’ve ever used. Sad part Is I dont believe they make them anymore.

Nope they dont

6 hours ago, perchking said:

Anyone stop and take a look at the ultimate rattle reels? I ordered a few yesterday and should get them early next week. Just trying to get opinions on what u cats thought about them? 

I just looked at their site to see what you were getting.  Sweet looking rigs!  I saw several things they make that I’d like to have myself.  Let us know what you think when you get em.

7 hours ago, perchking said:

Anyone stop and take a look at the ultimate rattle reels? I ordered a few yesterday and should get them early next week. Just trying to get opinions on what u cats thought about them? 

They look like nice machined pieces I think I will order a couple

Went on Saturday. Place was absolutely packed. Made the mistake of taking my wife and two young kids - pushing a stroller through a sea of people was nearly impossible. Luckily they found a place to camp out while I went shopping.

But I did find a decent deal on the Helix 5 I wanted, so I was happy. Now we just need these 50 degree temps to go away.

11 minutes ago, Getanet said:

Went on Saturday. Place was absolutely packed. Made the mistake of taking my wife and two young kids - pushing a stroller through a sea of people was nearly impossible.

Bahaha, rookie!  :grin:

26 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Bahaha, rookie!  :grin:

No doubt. Hadn't been to it since I was a kid and didn't realize how popular the show was. Also thought there might be a fishing "pond" or something for the kids - but I didn't see anything like that.

I know there was an ice fishing show at the Sports Center in Blaine a few weeks ago. Is that one just as crazy?

The guard in the elevator we took with the stroller said Friday was pretty busy, Saturday is packed, and Sunday it usually slows down.

3 hours ago, Getanet said:

Went on Saturday. Place was absolutely packed. Made the mistake of taking my wife and two young kids - pushing a stroller through a sea of people was nearly impossible. Luckily they found a place to camp out while I went shopping.

But I did find a decent deal on the Helix 5 I wanted, so I was happy. Now we just need these 50 degree temps to go away.

That was you?

3 hours ago, Getanet said:

No doubt. Hadn't been to it since I was a kid and didn't realize how popular the show was. Also thought there might be a fishing "pond" or something for the kids - but I didn't see anything like that.

I know there was an ice fishing show at the Sports Center in Blaine a few weeks ago. Is that one just as crazy?

The guard in the elevator we took with the stroller said Friday was pretty busy, Saturday is packed, and Sunday it usually slows down.

There was a pond for kids in the second level auditorium.