Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

56 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Why don't you help the man sell his sled. Can you do a meme of Franken grabbing it in the headlights?

I have given him a bunch of tips if he really took the time to read them before things went south.

1) Add more pictures and some from the sides. Right now all anyone can tell is their buying a hood, windshield and skis!

2) Take the old thin piece of rope off the bumper.

3) Post it on the site that sees a lot more sleds sold.

And now. 4) Spend a few minutes and wipe it down clean and Armor-All it and may be spray a little black Rust-Oleum on the skis and other rust colored metal parts. 

But that all may be a little more work then he wants to put into getting it out of his garage. ;)

Do I have a little experience at buying and selling sleds over many years?

Well this one I bought for $2,800. I used it for 3 years and put a few 1000 miles on it and sold it for $2,700

More our less 3 years rent for $100 bucks! :)

Took that money plus $150 more and bought the other one below for $2,850 with only 122 miles on it and it is spotless. So in a few years guess what! ;)

IMG_2854.JPG

497529-ded1bd01fef16f398ebf88985ff8714f.jpg.6a697769d9c31918337a1e437ab96af7.jpg

Edited by leech~~

43 minutes ago, smurfy said:

i told you what the rope was for.........he sled is at my moms and havent got there to take pictures. and i'm not covering up something with paint. its as is.

How bout this. Ask Reb or some Mod to delete this mockery of an ad and post this one.

For Sale 1995 Ski Doo 380 touring E

Wife’s sled

Has electric start and a newer battery.

Carbs have been cleaned

Comes with moving dolly, jug of injector oil, extra belt and cover.

4116 miles mostly low speed trail riding.

Some rust and cracks in windshield but in good running shape. 

Asking $600 or bo. 

PM me to set up a time to view it.

Note: Bottom picture not actual sled.

IMG_20171118_132836586_HDR.thumb.jpg.9c0a38c836696f4f9eac20bd49f62cee.jpg

sled pics 005[1].JPG

Edited by leech~~

works for me. and why delete thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! this way i can remeber all my true friends that helped me sell the sled!!!!!!!!!:cry::grin:

14 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

How bout this. Ask Reb or some Mod to delete this mockery of an ad and post this one.

For Sale 1995 Ski Doo 380 touring E

Wife’s sled

Has electric start and a newer battery.

Carbs have been cleaned

Comes with moving dolly, jug of injector oil, extra belt and cover.

4116 miles mostly low speed trail riding.

Some rust and cracks in windshield but in good running shape. 

Asking $600 or bo. 

PM me to set up a time to view it.

Note: Bottom picture not actual sled.

IMG_20171118_132836586_HDR.thumb.jpg.9c0a38c836696f4f9eac20bd49f62cee.jpg

sled pics 005[1].JPG

Done! Go back to 1st post. Good job, leech. :)

Shaddup with the whinin' and appreciate the folks helping ya, Smurfy!

16 minutes ago, smurfy said:

works for me. and why delete thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! this way i can remeber all my true friends that helped me sell the sled!!!!!!!!!:cry::grin:

Because it's a Sales Ad. Not the normal goofball posts around this place. Trust me. Delete it and then lock new one to. PM replies only!

That's how you Get-her-done! ;)

Edited by leech~~

I JUST got 'er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now quit postin' unless you are INTERESTED IN THE SLED.

3 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I JUST got 'er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now quit postin' unless you are INTERESTED IN THE SLED.

Delete the rest of it and throw it all in the Snowmobile thread under. So Smurfy thinks he can sell! :grin:

1 minute ago, RebelSS said:

It's now in the sled column too. I'm done with everyone's work. You guys knock yerselve's out.;)

Hey thats why you get the big bucks and have the title!  :grin:

26 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Nua, I like to run and gun causing trouble without having to answer to a higher power! ;)   Well but God. :grin:

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you do a mighty fine job at it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

13 minutes ago, roony said:

Do them crutches come with it?

if you purchase the sled....i'll throw them in on the deal.......................NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Doesn’t everyone have spare crutches in the shed?

I think he meant Clutches. Does the sled come with clutches? :lol: