• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Selling my wife's sled......PM replies only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale 1995 Ski Doo 380 touring E

Wife’s sled

Has electric start and a newer battery.

Carbs have been cleaned

Comes with moving dolly, jug of injector oil, extra belt and cover.

4116 miles mostly low speed trail riding.

Some rust and cracks in windshield but in good running shape. 

Asking $600 or bo. 

PM me to set up a time to view it.

Note: Bottom picture not actual sled.

IMG_20171118_132836586_HDR.thumb.jpg.9c0a38c836696f4f9eac20bd49f62cee.jpg

sled pics 005[1].JPG

Edited 2 minutes ago by leech~~

How bout you spend a few more seconds of your time and put up a few more side photo's of this fine machine for the folks!

And take the rope off the front bumper from the last time you moved it!  Seeehs people just don't know how to sell nutten! :(

Edited by leech~~

only shot i got right now!!!!!!!!! and put your glasses on................that rope is tied to the floor dolley. its used to stop that floor dolley from damaging whatever it is its going to hit from all that power them ski-doos have when it comes off the dolley!!!!!!!:P

OK so here are some of the finer details, its my wifes machine. 4116 miles and most are trail miles.its a 1995 touring E, electric start. it will come with that dolley, a jug of injection oil, cover and extra belt. i put a new battery in it 2 years ago put hasnt been used in at least 3 years. the only shop maintence thats been done to it is the carbs have been cleaned.

it will also need to be relicensed. after both her

knees and both her hips being replaced she has no desire to ride again!  

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

fan cooled 380 cc. seat is 1 piece not a 2 up................and ya'd need a track hoe for leeches sales flyers!!!!!!!:grin::lol:

Hey, i'm a bidnessman!  But I an't sellen no Seadoo!!  She does look like a might fine piece for the price. ;)

Carry on with your twine support rope!  :grin:

17 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Nope!! But I'll throw in the rope!; NC!!:P

You might want to throw that on the C/list since by the time we are done, you may just have to give it away. Or tow it out to the woods with that heavy support rope! :)

5 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

You might want to throw that on the C/list since by the time we are done, you may just have to give it away. Or tow it out to the woods with that heavy support rope! :)

Well quit hijacking the thread!!!:P we'll find someone serious sooner or later!

21 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Isn't a tow rope standard equipment on that brand? :grin:

Just kidding. Looks like a nice sled for the price.

yea i was waiting for that comment!!!!!!!!!:cry::angry::grin: only i expected it from leech!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

11 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Well we will have to see about that some time this winter!  We can porty race to a fishing spot!! ;)

Who’s?

;)

Sorry Smurfy for contributing to this rabble!  It did seriously cross my mind to pick up your sled

10 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Who’s?

;)

Sorry Smurfy for contributing to this rabble!  It did seriously cross my mind to pick up your sled

PF and I are going to race our sleds and portys to your spot up on Burnt!  :lol:

Edited by leech~~