• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bow

eyedr

I am just starting the process of upgrading my bow. I got into an entry level bow at a lower poundage and now I want something  faster thatI will shoot for a long time. I will go and check different bows out and shoot them all to see which one feels better. I am just starting the process and currently Iam looking at a Hoyt faktor 30 or 34. I don't have the coin right now to pop for the new high end stuff. I just want something that's quiet, not slow, and something that stays tuned for a long time. I'm not brand loyal at this point I just want longevity, reliability, accuracy, not in that order. I know there is a million threads like this already, I have read most of them. I am trying to find a nice used bow in the 500-600 dollar range. Any input would be grately appreciated! 

You will be able to find a GREAT used bow for that price.  I am partial to the bow I shoot, which is "older", the Mathews Drenalin.  Very smooth, light, and quite, IMO, better than the nest 2 models Mathews had after.  And can be found for less than 6 hundos for sure.

8 hours ago, ANYFISH2 said:

You will be able to find a GREAT used bow for that price.  I am partial to the bow I shoot, which is "older", the Mathews Drenalin.  Very smooth, light, and quite, IMO, better than the nest 2 models Mathews had after.  And can be found for less than 6 hundos for sure.

Thanks for the info! 

21 hours ago, eyedr said:

I am just starting the process of upgrading my bow. I got into an entry level bow at a lower poundage and now I want something  faster thatI will shoot for a long time. I will go and check different bows out and shoot them all to see which one feels better. I am just starting the process and currently Iam looking at a Hoyt faktor 30 or 34. I don't have the coin right now to pop for the new high end stuff. I just want something that's quiet, not slow, and something that stays tuned for a long time. I'm not brand loyal at this point I just want longevity, reliability, accuracy, not in that order. I know there is a million threads like this already, I have read most of them. I am trying to find a nice used bow in the 500-600 dollar range. Any input would be grately appreciated! 

I might be upgrading really soon and listing my prodigy for sale,it would be a bear bow.