• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Discounted Leopard Hunt November 2017 Namibia

Undjovo Hunting Safaris

Leopard Hunt November 2017

Hey Guys

I have a Leopard Hunt available for 2017 still for only US$ 16500.The Hunt will be 12 hunting days in North Central Namibia and guided by myself. The Client moved his safari to 2018. The Price Includes the following:

* All accommodation during the safari
* All transportation during the hunt.
* Pick up and drop off fees at International airport.
* 4x4 Hunting vehicle during the hunt
* Skinners/Trackers
* All meals, Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and soft drinks, water and beer.
* Trophies 1x Leopard and all baits.( 14 Day pre-bait has been done)
* Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy. (Kings Taxidermy)
* Hunting Rifle available.....
* All tags and permits necessary in Namibia for Trophy Hunting.

Price does NOT include:

* Any other tours or expenses outside the safari.
* Hard Liquors
* Taxidermy and shipping fees
* Gratuities towards skinners/trackers/Ph's
* International Flights to and from Hosea Kutako International Airport Namibia.

We have a beautiful leopard on bait with Trail Camera photos available. Please contact me via email: [email protected] or on my mobile: +264 81 389 2797 

page: http://www.undjovohunting.com/

Regards

Andre Bennett

(Dangerous Game Professional Hunter)

You should come out to minnesota, we'll hook you up with a squirrel hunt.  $3500 and you get a sixer of beer and 6 microwave dinners.  Breakfast is on your own.  Multiple taxidermists around here can get you hooked up for that wall hanger mount.   We'll set ya up in an 8x16 apartment that we can move around wherever you need.

1 hour ago, Moon Lake Refuge said:

You should come out to minnesota, we'll hook you up with a squirrel hunt.  $3500 and you get a sixer of beer and 6 microwave dinners.  Breakfast is on your own.  Multiple taxidermists around here can get you hooked up for that wall hanger mount.   We'll set ya up in an 8x16 apartment that we can move around wherever you need.

What's a head mount go for these days?  I heard a full body maybe like $150ty bucks and that's to rich for me. :eek:

il_fullxfull_1192268737_qwnx.jpg

I've been seeing a couple albino tree rats in my yard.  Sectional couch in the basement, TV.  Wife might cook breakfast, if not there's Cheerios, Wheaties, and an assortment of yogurt in the fridge.  Drink all my wife's beer, I don't care.  Might mess up your chances at breakfast though. 

Pellet gun provided.

$6000. Did I mention there are at least 2 albinos?  A real rare trophy.

Edited by bobbymalone

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

I've been seeing a couple albino tree rats in my yard.  Sectional couch in the basement, TV.  Wife might cook breakfast, if not there's Cheerios, Wheaties, and an assortment of yogurt in the fridge.  Drink all my wife's beer, I don't care.  Might mess up your chances at breakfast though.

Pellet gun provided.

$6000. Did I mention there are at least 2 albinos?  A real rare trophy.

But, still no * Hard Liquors
* Taxidermy and shipping fees
* Gratuities towards skinners/trackers/Ph's

:(

Can your wife skin Griz?  :)

On 10/26/2017 at 5:34 PM, leech~~ said:

Welcome to the forum Undjovo Hunting Safaris.

No * Hard Liquors provided? 

With this group you may want to throw in a few cans of Colt45's at least or not sure your going to make the sale here? :(   Good Luck!

Thanx a lot for the warm welcome,Yes it is provided, you only pay extra if you want to drink more than a bottle per night.

On 28/10/2017 at 6:36 PM, Big Dave2 said:

Might want to stay clear of Namibia anyway. It looks like they are having an anthrax outbreak and it is suspected by the UN that Namibia may have ties with North Korea.

Dont worry Sir we are hunting the leopard about 750 miles from where the hippos and buffalo died.And the North Korean story is a bunch of talk. You will be safe.

19 minutes ago, Undjovo Hunting Safaris said:

Dont worry Sir we are hunting the leopard about 750 miles from where the hippos and buffalo died.And the North Korean story is a bunch of talk. You will be safe.

Yeah, that's exactly what they told this guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

OttoWarmbier (1).jpg

All right you guys!  Ease up. The man mistakenly thought this would  be an appropriate place to advertise his hunt. He is (was) unaware of the less than stalwart standing of most members monetarily. YOU go shoot the squirrels (if you must) and let him go chase the leopards. Everybody is happy.

Except maybe the squirrels and leopards.

Is 16,500 really that much for a leapord hunt?  I mean to me that is way out of my league but look up what a moose hunt can cost!!  Doesn't seem too far fetched...now advertising that hunt to a bunch of Minnesota rednecks might not book him any hunts but he is on the right trail to mention it to people that at least hunt!!!  Good luck to him and would like to have him/or her post more about these hunts!  Would be cool to see success pictures of hunts from Nambia or more trail cam pictures of the African bush!