Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Undjovo Hunting Safaris

Discounted Leopard Hunt November 2017 Namibia

Leopard Hunt November 2017

Hey Guys

I have a Leopard Hunt available for 2017 still for only US$ 16500.The Hunt will be 12 hunting days in North Central Namibia and guided by myself. The Client moved his safari to 2018. The Price Includes the following:

* All accommodation during the safari
* All transportation during the hunt.
* Pick up and drop off fees at International airport.
* 4x4 Hunting vehicle during the hunt
* Skinners/Trackers
* All meals, Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and soft drinks, water and beer.
* Trophies 1x Leopard and all baits.( 14 Day pre-bait has been done)
* Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy. (Kings Taxidermy)
* Hunting Rifle available.....
* All tags and permits necessary in Namibia for Trophy Hunting.

Price does NOT include:

* Any other tours or expenses outside the safari.
* Hard Liquors
* Taxidermy and shipping fees
* Gratuities towards skinners/trackers/Ph's
* International Flights to and from Hosea Kutako International Airport Namibia.

We have a beautiful leopard on bait with Trail Camera photos available. Please contact me via email: andre@undjovohunting.com or on my mobile: +264 81 389 2797 

page: http://www.undjovohunting.com/

Regards

Andre Bennett

(Dangerous Game Professional Hunter)

Welcome to the forum Undjovo Hunting Safaris.

No * Hard Liquors provided? 

With this group you may want to throw in a few cans of Colt45's at least or not sure your going to make the sale here? :(   Good Luck!

12 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

@leech~~, this would sure look good on your wall though wouldn't it?

leopard skin.jpg

My wife said no more dead stuff on the walls. 6 fish, two Bucks, Bear rug and 3 Turkey fans and she has about had it! :(

9 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Are hookers and blow  part of the package or would that be extra?

See I tried to warn you. This is just an example of the type of ne'er-do-wells on this site! :(

14 hours ago, leech~~ said:

With this group you may want to throw in a few cans of Colt45's at least or not sure your going to make the sale here? :(   Good Luck!

You should come out to minnesota, we'll hook you up with a squirrel hunt.  $3500 and you get a sixer of beer and 6 microwave dinners.  Breakfast is on your own.  Multiple taxidermists around here can get you hooked up for that wall hanger mount.   We'll set ya up in an 8x16 apartment that we can move around wherever you need.

1 hour ago, Moon Lake Refuge said:

You should come out to minnesota, we'll hook you up with a squirrel hunt.  $3500 and you get a sixer of beer and 6 microwave dinners.  Breakfast is on your own.  Multiple taxidermists around here can get you hooked up for that wall hanger mount.   We'll set ya up in an 8x16 apartment that we can move around wherever you need.

What's a head mount go for these days?  I heard a full body maybe like $150ty bucks and that's to rich for me. :eek:

il_fullxfull_1192268737_qwnx.jpg

25 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

What's a head mount go for these days?  I heard a full body maybe like $150ty bucks and that's to rich for me. :eek:

il_fullxfull_1192268737_qwnx.jpg

It really depends on the size of the mount, but can you really put a price on the hunt of a lifetime?  

I've been seeing a couple albino tree rats in my yard.  Sectional couch in the basement, TV.  Wife might cook breakfast, if not there's Cheerios, Wheaties, and an assortment of yogurt in the fridge.  Drink all my wife's beer, I don't care.  Might mess up your chances at breakfast though. 

Pellet gun provided.

$6000. Did I mention there are at least 2 albinos?  A real rare trophy.

Edited by bobbymalone

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

I've been seeing a couple albino tree rats in my yard.  Sectional couch in the basement, TV.  Wife might cook breakfast, if not there's Cheerios, Wheaties, and an assortment of yogurt in the fridge.  Drink all my wife's beer, I don't care.  Might mess up your chances at breakfast though.

Pellet gun provided.

$6000. Did I mention there are at least 2 albinos?  A real rare trophy.

But, still no * Hard Liquors
* Taxidermy and shipping fees
* Gratuities towards skinners/trackers/Ph's

:(

Can your wife skin Griz?  :)

48 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

This site needs all the traffic it can get. You should be a lot nicer to the newbies.........

Well, not every newbie stops by asking for $16,500. without a shot of jack to go with it! ;)

10 hours ago, pushbutton said:

This site needs all the traffic it can get. You should be a lot nicer to the newbies.........

There's no newbie. You got spammed. 

spam.jpg

Edited by Big Dave2

On 27/10/2017 at 12:34 AM, leech~~ said:

Thanx a lot for the warm welcome,Yes it is provided, you only pay extra if you want to drink more than a bottle per night.

On 27/10/2017 at 5:43 AM, PurpleFloyd said:

Are hookers and blow part of the package or would that be extra?

Sir If you are coming over to be with hookers instead of hunting you have a problem

On 27/10/2017 at 8:06 PM, Moon Lake Refuge said:

If you dont have the money to come over and hunt a leopard, PLEASE dont be an one-just-like-silly-me!

On 28/10/2017 at 6:36 PM, Big Dave2 said:

Might want to stay clear of Namibia anyway. It looks like they are having an anthrax outbreak and it is suspected by the UN that Namibia may have ties with North Korea.

Dont worry Sir we are hunting the leopard about 750 miles from where the hippos and buffalo died.And the North Korean story is a bunch of talk. You will be safe.

12 minutes ago, Undjovo Hunting Safaris said:

Not Spam sir, here is the trailcam picture.

12 minutes ago, Undjovo Hunting Safaris said:

I promise you that you are making a mistake. 

Technically this is still spam. You are only here to solicit the members and increase web traffic and back links. I doubt you are here to be a long term part of a forum community based around outdoor pursuits in the state of Minnesota. Got some ice fishing tips you want to share? :D;)