I will have to find some more, cause we ate all of them! They were all connected on the bottom as they are supposed to be. I haven't seen a half-free or a Verpa yet this year and I have only seen a couple of Devil's urn's. The popple fuzz was covering everything this morning so they were a little difficult for me to see. Hopefully we get a shot of water with the lightning over night.
I picked for about 2 hours this morning. I'm not exactly haw many I got but its enough for a couple meals. I'm going to chop some of these up and mix with some cream cheese, feta cheese and garlic chives and then stuff some chicken breasts and cook them on the grill. The little bit of rain that we got last week helped the shrooms pop but it really didn't do much else for the woods besides help the mosquito's hatch. There were so many they licked the bug spray off first then swarmed. I found the mushrooms all over, North, South, East and West facing hills. Normally spot 1 has the best results but this trip it was my second spot. All of them had pretty good size too. Only a few that were in direct sunlight were dried up otherwise they are very firm. Spot 1 is the left container. Don't worry, I use a mesh bag while I'm out in the woods!
Just wait till they come up with the remote submarine drone with 3d high resolution camera that can see through algae and milfoil and transmit to your eyewear in 3d.
I struggle with properly tying a berkley knot......