• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bird Feeding Newcomer

JBMasterAngler

HEY............. you guys are just plane out murdering them poor tree rats................dem are plain good eats......specially when there corn and sunflower fed!!!!!!

oh and reb..................ah never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: you can have that card......the  gals say i have plenty!!!!!!!!:P 

18 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Do you like possum and raccoon too?  I could save some for you now that it is getting cold out..

nope........they can stay in rochester!!!!!!!!!!!! you and Reb can enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

2 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Getting cold, I can freeze and save them for when you come through to extort the productive entrepeneurs.

thats correct...............i love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

dang Del............i defend ya over in sillytown then ya hit below the belt!!!!!!!:cry::sick:

Edited by smurfy

34 minutes ago, smurfy said:

thats correct...............i love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

dang Del............i defend ya over in sillytown then ya hit below the belt!!!!!!!:cry::sick:

Well, you a union guy.  Gotta be tough.   At least there aren't Machine guns or Pinks with clubs like my dad put up with in the twin cities...

Gonna try the suet thing tomorrow, have some free time finally. Got everyone's mowers all tuned up and winterized, now some me time. Have some heavy mesh wire,  pole...some pvc...now,  how to make it, and where to put it. Skwirrels can hit it/jump on it from just about anywhere in the yard...so placement should be interesting. 

It ain't pretty, but for 10 mns and some scrap wood and old chandelier chain, it'll work. Top is "hinged" and crimped the length at the back. Overhang at front so something to grab and lift up. Gotta love those wire ties. Try gettin' in here, skwirrels!

DSC03796.JPG

10 hours ago, smurfy said:

Reb, you have the 6 year old neighbor kid build that!:P:grin:

I got them friggin Easter bunnies I'd like to launch!

Hey, if it doesn't work, then I'm not out anything. Besides, then you'll have a Christmas present coming yer way! ;)