• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone know about what year and model # this is?

Walleyehooker

Question

20 answers to this question

I might stop by a John Deere place and see if they know. It doesn't have any of the typical decals on it and not even sure it came with any as it doesn't look like it ever had any on it. I only paid $40 for this and its in such good shape I might even get it sandblasted and repaint it. 

And yes that's my Heritage in the background

39 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

looks like A heritage soft tail in front of it!!:) 

inlaws had one like but was red....

you need to take your ADHD meds mike..............you loose focus to early!:grin:

20 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

So there are no Mfg tags or labels on the bottom or anywhere?

damg leech thought you lost your internet priveleges. you been absent a while!!!!!!!!!:grin:

oh and i have no clue how old  that wagon is!!!!!!!:cry:

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

damg leech thought you lost your internet priveleges. you been absent a while!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Well lets see where do I start?

Been making lots of hot stuff with the rest of my peppers before they freeze, have to get the boat winterized and wrapped up, have to pull the battery and get the Dual Sport bike put away for winter, been working a lot on a old beat up fiberglass snowmobile sleigh I picked up to pull the grand-monsters around ice fishing, in the woods clearing trails and checking stands, to name a few plus all of life's other little day to day things like mowing and yard work, plus I an't retired yet so that sucks up some of the day plus that sleeping part and all!  :tired::tired:

But hey thanks for thinking about me!  :)

23 minutes ago, Walleyehooker said:

No tags or labels anywhere on it. That one in the picture is close but not quite the same. 

You don't think someone could have blasted the labels off and repainted it? I guess then it's a plain old no name cart.

2 hours ago, RebelSS said:

You don't think someone could have blasted the labels off and repainted it? I guess then it's a plain old no name cart.

You don't mean one of them there unmarked Chinz import jobs? :sick:

All I know is it looks John Deere green and has the JD typical yellow rims. Someone could have cloned it I guess but either way this thing is older and well built. Even the tilt latch is more heavy duty than the newer ones have. I also like that the tires don't stick out from the sides. There is a JD dealer not far from me so I might stop there and see what they think. 

5 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Well lets see where do I start?

Been making lots of hot stuff with the rest of my peppers before they freeze, have to get the boat winterized and wrapped up, have to pull the battery and get the Dual Sport bike put away for winter, been working a lot on a old beat up fiberglass snowmobile sleigh I picked up to pull the grand-monsters around ice fishing, in the woods clearing trails and checking stands, to name a few plus all of life's other little day to day things like mowing and yard work, plus I an't retired yet so that sucks up some of the day plus that sleeping part and all!  :tired::tired:

But hey thanks for thinking about me!  :)

Really, that's all??:P

3 hours ago, Walleyehooker said:

All I know is it looks John Deere green and has the JD typical yellow rims. Someone could have cloned it I guess but either way this thing is older and well built. Even the tilt latch is more heavy duty than the newer ones have. I also like that the tires don't stick out from the sides. There is a JD dealer not far from me so I might stop there and see what they think.

I would just fix her up and be happy with it. Get some JD decals and you can get the paint at Fleet Farm and your good to go.

Its actually really good and solid the way it is and would last a long time the way it is. But I like my stuff to look nice and this would look a lot better with a little paint and new decals. Will be a fun spring project. Definitly was a steal so I guess I can put a few bucks into it.